Pilaf in the sleeve turns out to be very satisfying and tasty. It cooks in the oven. As meat, you can use homemade chicken, duck, turkey, pork, beef. It is better to take steamed rice, it cooks much faster and the pilaf comes out of it crumbly and tasty.
In order for the pilaf to be bright and beautiful in appearance, carrots should be added to it. You can also add bell peppers and onions if you like these vegetables, of course. From spices, you can stop the choice on pepper with a black hammer, or you can add special spices for pilaf.
- Rice – 1 tbsp.
- Meat – 500 g.
- Salt – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Carrots – 70 g.
- Dill – for serving.
1. Put the rice in a deep bowl and wash it very well. Drain the water and repeat the procedure again.
The water should be clear, this is what will indicate that the rice is completely washed.
2. Wash the meat. If it is a whole piece or carcass, then cut it into portions. Put them in a bowl.
3. Top with washed rice.
4. Add salt and ground black pepper.
5. Peel the carrots and cut them into pieces, put them in a bowl with all the previous ingredients.
6. Mix everything very well.
7. Then carefully place everything in the baking sleeve. Tie it on both sides. To do this, use the special ties that are sold with the baking sleeve.
8. Cook pilaf in the oven at 190 degrees for 1 hour. After 40 minutes, you can take the pilaf out of the oven, cut the sleeve and mix it well with a spoon. Then put the dish back in the oven.
Put the finished pilaf in plates and serve. You can decorate the dish with herbs on top.
Enjoy your meal!