This simple recipe is sure to be appreciated by all lovers of a tasty and satisfying meal. Nests of pasta with minced meat in the oven can be prepared not only for a homemade lunch or dinner, but also for a festive table as a hot dish. Nests can be “made” from spaghetti or you can use ready-made blanks that can be purchased at any supermarket. Spaghetti needs to be boiled a little in salted water, and then “nests” should be made from them. The technology for preparing this dish is very simple and will not take much time if you carefully read and watch the master class.
- Tagliatelle nests – 250 – 300 g (8 – 10 pcs.).
- Minced meat – 300 g.
- Bulb onion (large) – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Tomato paste – 2 – 3 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. l.
- Water – 400 – 500 ml.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – 1 – 2 pinches.
How to cook:
1. The main thing in our recipe is a delicious filling.
Minced meat is suitable for chicken, pork, beef or mixed.
You can use any spices of your choice. Peel the onion, chop finely. Add a smaller part to the minced meat, leave the rest for later. Season to taste with ground pepper and salt. Stir.
2. Now prepare the tomato sauce. Peel and rinse carrots. Pass through a large grater. Pour and heat the odorless oil into a frying pan with high sides. Add the remaining onions and carrots. Fry for 5-8 minutes over low heat.
3. Add tomato paste and hot water. Stir and let boil. Season with spices to your taste and remove from heat.
4. Stuff the tagliatelle pasta nests with the prepared meat filling. They do not need to be pre-boiled. Pour into a deep ovenproof dish.
5. Spread the fried onions with carrots and, of course, tomato sauce on top. The sauce should be just above half of the “nest”. Cover with foil so that under the influence of steam, the pasta is cooked and becomes soft. Send to a hot oven for 25-35 minutes. The temperature regime during baking is 180-190 degrees.
Nests of pasta with minced meat in the oven are ready. Serve immediately to the table, sprinkled with chopped herbs. After cooling, the “nests” lose their taste. From sauces, sour cream, tomato sauces or others are suitable, at your discretion.
Enjoy your meal!