Ojakuri with pork is a meat dish that is worth preparing if you don’t know how to surprise your family. Firstly, this recipe is not difficult to prepare. Secondly, the dish always turns out to be very satisfying, as it is prepared not only with meat, but also with vegetables. That is why, it can be safely served at the table without any additional dishes. The only thing you can do is a vegetable salad.
When choosing meat for a recipe, it is better to buy pork. Suitable neck or tenderloin. If you do not want to use pork, then replace it with chicken or turkey fillet. When choosing vegetables, be sure to add those that will be listed below in the list of products. Ideally, the tomato is not hard, ideally pink. Onions will suit ordinary onion or purple in color. When choosing spices, it is better to take basil and garlic salt. Also the ones you like the most.
- Pork – 350-400 g.
- Tomato – 1 pc.
- Potatoes – 1-2 pcs.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Salt – 1/3 tsp.
- Garlic salt – 2 pinches.
- Dried basil – to taste.
- Pepper – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. So, prepare all the vegetables by peeling them with a special knife, be sure to rinse under running water. Cut potatoes into medium-sized cubes on a cutting board.
2. Wash the meat and cut in the same way.
3. Now cut the onion into rings, if it is large in size, then cut it first in half, and then in half rings.
4. Cut the tomato into slices.
5. Place the potatoes, onion and chopped pork pieces in the skillet. Pour vegetable oil in there. You can use lard instead.
6. Add garlic salt.
7. Simmer over low heat until all ingredients are cooked through.
8. Add salt and pepper.
9. Then send the basil there. Stir.
10. Now lay out the diced fresh tomato.
11. Simmer everything together for another 5-7 minutes.
Here is such an ojakuri with pork turned out!