Festive potatoes with meat in the oven are very tasty and satisfying. It is quite easy to prepare. Any meat can be used for cooking this potato. It can be pork, chicken fillet, chicken drumsticks, beef and even lamb.
In order for the potatoes to turn out with an appetizing and beautiful crust, hard cheese is rubbed on top at the end of cooking. Also, the dish is sprinkled with chopped green onions, it is thanks to him that it looks bright and more appetizing. Potatoes should be used that are suitable for baking and do not fall apart. In addition to the ingredients listed below, you can also add some vegetables, for example, onions, carrots and bell peppers.
- Potatoes for baking – 1 kg.
- Meat (chicken, pork, beef) – 350 g.
- Hard cheese of excellent quality – 100 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Black pepper – to taste.
- Mayonnaise or sour cream – to taste.
1. Wash the meat and cut into pieces of the same size.
2. Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into circles.
3. Lubricate the baking dish with any oil. Lay out half of the chopped potatoes.
4. Salt it and make a grid of mayonnaise.
5. Put pieces of meat on top of the potatoes.
6. Salt and pepper them, make a grid of mayonnaise.
7. Put the remaining potatoes on top of the meat. Salt it, pepper it, make a grid of mayonnaise.
8. Then cover the form with foil.
9. Send it to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30 minutes. Then take it out carefully and grate hard cheese on top.
10. Send another dish to the oven for 5-10 minutes. During this time, the cheese will completely melt.
Sprinkle the finished holiday potatoes with herbs and serve.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.