Ribs in the oven with honey is a worthy dish for both a family dinner and a festive feast. Cooking them is very easy, the main thing is to marinate correctly and choose a delicious sauce. Today we will take honey for the marinade, we will also need mustard, a little garlic and soy sauce to enhance the taste of meat.
It is very easy to cook such ribs at home in the oven, but even if you are going to nature, use a honey marinade to fry the ribs on a fire, it will turn out even tastier. You can serve baked ribs as an independent meat dish, or with any side dish or vegetable salad.
- Pork ribs – 500 g.
- Honey – 1 tbsp. l.
- Mustard – 1 tbsp. l.
- Soy sauce – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Wash the ribs and dry them on paper towels to remove moisture. Add spices – we have classic salt and black pepper. It is better not to use other spices, since the main taste of the ribs will be given by a delicious honey marinade.
2. Prepare the marinade: in a bowl, mix liquid honey, mustard, soy sauce and garlic squeezed through a press. Stir marinade to combine all ingredients.
Do not add a lot of garlic so that the ribs do not become bitter after baking.
Just take 1-2 cloves for flavor.
3. Drizzle ribs with honey marinade and stir. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes, cover with cling film and refrigerate.
4. After that, grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, lay out all the ribs.
5. Put in the oven to bake for 40-45 minutes, so that the meat becomes soft and ruddy. You can check the readiness with a fork or knife.
Ready ribs can be served immediately. They are so fragrant and delicious! It turned out a worthy dish for you and your guests.
Enjoy your meal!