Orange cake looks very appetizing, and fragrant to taste. Its main advantage is that it is enough just to mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then pour it into a silicone cake mold and send it to the oven. That is why, this recipe can be safely attributed to the simple preparation. In order for the cake to come out lush and airy, it is advisable to add soda to the dough or take a baking powder to replace it. You don’t need to extinguish soda with vinegar, because kefir will be added, and he will do an excellent job with this task. The amount of sugar can be reduced if you like not too sweet pastries. Also, as an option, it can generally be replaced with honey.
It is advisable to serve the finished cupcake to the table after it has cooled down at least a little. Perfectly, it will be combined with any hot drinks or milk.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Sugar – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Orange – 0.5 pcs.
- Kefir – 0.5 tbsp.
- Soda – 0.5 tsp
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
How to cook:
1. So, beat the eggs into a bowl.
2. Mix them with a whisk or use a mixer for this purpose.
3. Now pour kefir into the egg mass, which is preheated to a warm state.
4. Add soda. It is at this stage that it will be clearly seen how it will react with the fermented milk product – the mass will become much more magnificent and airy.
5. Now add flour.
In addition to the listed ingredients, you can safely add cocoa or a bar of melted chocolate to the dough, so the cupcake will also come out with a chocolate flavor.
If you decide to add more cocoa, then it should be poured right now.
6. Mix the mass very well. It must be uniform, without any lumps.
7. Squeeze juice from half an orange.
8. Then grate the zest from it and be sure to send it to the dough, so the cake will come out even more fragrant to taste.
9. Pour the dough into a silicone mold. If you want, then you can grease it with butter, it is most convenient to do this procedure with a whisk.
10. Send the cake to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30 minutes.
Here’s an orange cupcake!
Enjoy your meal!