This recipe can be attributed to hearty and easy-to-cook dishes. Let’s cook pasta in Tatar style today. The main components here will be fresh meat (beef or lamb) and pasta, preferably hard varieties.
- Beef or lean lamb – 350 g.
- Large onion – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Garlic – 1 head.
- Tomato paste or fresh tomatoes – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
- Salt – to taste.
- Spices – to taste.
- Pasta – 500-700 g.
- Parsley – to taste.
How to cook:
1. To begin with, turn on the fire on the stove and put a wide saucepan with a thick bottom or a cauldron, a saucepan to heat up. Add some vegetable oil to the pan. Meanwhile, prepare the meat. Cut beef or lamb, pork into small portions. Throw the meat to fry over medium heat in a saucepan, do not cover.
2. Vegetables for this dish can be used to your liking, but onions and carrots are mandatory. Cut peeled vegetables into thin strips.
3. Bring the meat to a ruddy hue, salt and add a mixture of spicy spices, for example, such as for pilaf.
4. In the next step, add the onions and carrots to the meat and fry together for about another five minutes.
5. Add a few tablespoons of tomato paste or chopped fresh tomatoes and sauté for five minutes.
6. Pour boiling water or meat broth over meat with vegetables and simmer over moderate heat, covered, for about 30 minutes. Add water to meat as it evaporates.
7. When the meat is already easily pierced with a fork, you can add pasta to the pan. Pour some water into the pan so that it just barely covers all the ingredients. Add a head of garlic and cover. Ready pasta in Tatar style will be in 7-8 minutes.
8. Stir the finished dish and taste, salt and fresh parsley, use as needed.
Serve pasta in Tatar style immediately after cooking, hot as a main course.