For tea, you can cook a very original and delicious pie “Cloud”. It always turns out to be successful, and cooking it is absolutely not difficult and fast. When choosing products, you should definitely pay attention to the expiration date of the eggs, they must be fresh, otherwise the pie may not work out, and the proteins simply will not whip. In order for the baking to be airy and light, you need to add soda or baking powder to the dough. Feel free to choose the ingredient that you are more familiar with. Milk can be bought with any percentage of fat content, but vegetable oil must be without a pronounced odor.
Serve the finished cake to the table after it has cooled. Yes, and cut it into portioned pieces preferably at the same time. If you wish, you can safely sprinkle it with powdered sugar or even melt a bar of chocolate in a water bath, and then pour it over the cake.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Milk with any percentage of fat content – 0.5 tbsp.
- Sugar – 0.5 tbsp.
- Premium flour – 80 g.
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice and peel – to extinguish soda (you can safely use ordinary 9% vinegar instead) and peel in the dough.
- Starch – 1 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil or butter – for greasing the mold.
How to cook:
1. In different bowls, separate the whites from the yolks. Do this procedure with extreme caution, because if even a drop of yolk gets into the proteins, they will not whip in the future. Add equal amounts of sugar to both containers.
2. Beat the whites with a mixer into a strong mass. In time, this procedure will take at least 3-5 minutes.
3. Whisk the yolks in a separate bowl. Pour milk into them, add salt.
4. Grate the peel of the lemon.
Lemon peel is not a required ingredient, it just makes the cake more fragrant with it.
5. Now add flour, starch and soda. Squeeze lemon juice on top of it. Stir.
6. Lay out the squirrels. Mix everything again.
7. Lubricate the form with vegetable oil. You can sprinkle it with semolina.
8. Send the cake to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Here is such a pie “Cloud” turned out!
Enjoy your meal!