Potato halves baked in the oven with cucumbers and cheese is an easy-to-prepare delicacy that can serve not only as an excellent second course, but also as an independent snack.
The finished potato looks beautiful, so you can serve it on the festive table. As cheese, you can use Russian, Maasdam, Gouda or any other. A cheese such as Parmesan is also suitable, so you can opt for it. It is best to take an elongated potato, it will look better than a round 1. On top of the finished dish, you can sprinkle with chopped herbs or use lettuce leaves to serve.
- Potatoes – 3 pcs.
- Salt – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Ground pepper – 1 pinch.
- Hard cheese – 30 g.
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Greens – for decoration.
1. Peel potatoes. Put it in a ladle or pan for cooking, pour in water.
2. Add salt.
3. Send a container of vegetables to the fire. Boil potatoes for 20 minutes.
4. Put the boiled potatoes on a baking sheet, cut each in half.
5. Using a teaspoon, select the center and put it in a bowl.
6. Cut the pickled cucumber into small cubes.
7. Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
8. Put the chopped cucumber cubes in a bowl with potatoes. Add ground pepper. Mix well.
9. Fill potato halves with stuffing.
10. Place grated hard cheese on top of each potato.
11. Send the dish to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
12. Transfer the potatoes, baked in halves in the oven with cucumbers and cheese, to a beautiful white dish. Put any chopped greens on top.
Serve the appetizer immediately to the table while it is still hot and do not forget to put sour cream next to it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.