Royal pork is a great dish for any holiday table. And if you cook such meat on a normal day, then dinner will certainly become festive. All ingredients are simple and affordable. Pork can be taken on the bone or without it. A less fatty chop or pulp will do – then the dish will turn out fatter and juicier. You can take any hard cheese, the main thing is that it melts well.
- Pork – 350 g.
- Salt – 1/3 tsp
- Spices – 3 pinches.
- Mayonnaise – 1.5 tsp
- Champignons – 4-5 pcs.
- Bulb – ½ pc.
- Hard cheese – 70 g.
- Tomato – 1 pc.
Cooking time: 40 minutes. Servings Per Container: 3.
1. Chilled or thawed meat should be cut into three thin slices. All excess in the process must be cut off.
2. To make the pork more tender, it needs to be beaten off slightly. This can be done with a special culinary hammer. You can only hit one side.
3. Place the pork chops on a foil-lined baking sheet. Salt them and sprinkle with black ground pepper.
4. Lubricate each piece with mayonnaise – you can take both homemade and store-bought.
5. Peel a small onion, cut a quarter into rings. Lay the onion slices on top of the blanks.
6. Place sliced mushrooms on top of the onion layer. You can salt them a little.
7. Next is the turn of fresh tomatoes. They need to be cut into thin slices and put on top of the mushrooms.
8. Grate hard cheese and generously sprinkle each piece on top. Send the meat to bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees.
9. Literally in 15-20 minutes, royal pork will be ready.
You can serve it immediately – along with a side dish, vegetable slices, herbs.
Enjoy your meal!