Salad “Coquette” is an easy-to-prepare salad that can surprise any guest, even the most picky eater, with its taste. The dish can be safely prepared as a quick snack for lunch.
When choosing meat, it is better to buy chicken breast, it can also be baked in the oven, fried in a pan, or simply boiled in water for 20 minutes. By adding tomatoes to the salad, it will come out more juicy. When choosing a hard cheese, buy one that you are sure of. Filling “Coquette” is best with mayonnaise with a fat content of at least 67%.
If suddenly you are on a diet or do not like the above sauce, then feel free to replace it with sour cream or yogurt without the addition of sugar and various fruit fillers. It is also advisable to let the finished snack stand for 30 minutes, during which time the salad will be really well saturated, all products will become the same in temperature.
- Meat (chicken fillet) – 250 g.
- Tomato – 1 pc.
- Hard cheese – 60 g.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
- Pepper – 1 pinch.
- Vegetable oil – for frying meat (if you cook it, then oil is not required).
- Mayonnaise – 0.5 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the chicken breast very well under water. After that, put it on a cutting board and cut into medium-sized pieces.
2. Transfer the pieces of meat to a pan in which heat the vegetable oil.
3. Season with salt and add black pepper to taste.
4. Now fry the meat until fully cooked. Usually the fillet will be ready in 7-10 minutes.
5. Cut hard cheese into small cubes.
6. Do the same with the tomato, but be sure to wash it very carefully.
If you wish, then you can pour boiling water over it and carefully remove the peel.
7. Put cheese, tomato and fried meat in a deep bowl.
8. Add mayonnaise.
9. Pour in some salt.
Mix everything very well using a spoon. Leave the dish for 30 minutes, and then transfer the salad to a beautiful bowl and serve it boldly to the table. Perfectly prepared salad “Coquette” is combined with any side dishes, so feel free to cook what you like best.
Enjoy your meal!