Salad “Count” is not only a very original and tasty appetizer, but also quite attractive in appearance.
You can cook such yummy on the eve of the holiday and, in order to save a little time, you should boil all the necessary ingredients in advance. Chicken eggs and thighs are best used at home. The same applies to vegetables that are needed to make a salad, namely, carrots, beets, onions and potatoes. Dressing the salad, ideally, with mayonnaise with a high percentage of fat content, so you don’t have to worry that it will spoil the look of the salad and scatter when lubricating each layer.
- Boiled potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Boiled or baked beets – 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Boiled chicken thigh or fillet – 150 g.
- Prunes – to taste.
- Walnuts – to taste.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vinegar 9% – 40 ml.
- Mayonnaise with a high percentage of fat content – 3-4 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Pour vinegar into a bowl, add ordinary water and onion, cut into small cubes, in the same amount. Leave it aside.
2. Remove the meat from the bone, cut it into pieces, put it in the first layer on a dish, on which you first install the forming metal ring. Lubricate each layer of products with mayonnaise. Put chopped onion on top of it, from which be sure to drain the marinade. You can use a colander or a sieve for this.
3. Put boiled potatoes grated on a fine or coarse grater on the meat. Salt it.
4. Send boiled or baked beets to it, which you must first clean. You can grate the beets on a coarse grater.
5. Now lay out the chopped walnuts and finely chopped prunes.
6. Peel boiled chicken eggs, separate the protein from the yolk. Grate everything separately. Lay the squirrels on the beets. Don’t forget the mayonnaise layer.
7. Now lay the yolks on top of the whites and remove the ring very carefully. Decorate the Graf salad as you wish. Send it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours, and then boldly serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.