Large cucumbers can be used to make a salad for the winter. They should be grated in the form of thin slices, and then marinade from spices and honey should be prepared. Such a salad is very original in appearance and taste, as well as fragrant due to the spices used.
- Overgrown cucumbers – 2 kg.
- Salt – 15 g.
- Water – 1 l.
- Honey – 100 g.
- Carnation – 5 buds.
- Citric acid – 5 g.
- Black pepper – 5 peas.
How to cook:
1. Wash cucumbers for salad for the winter.
2. To peel.
3. Cut each cucumber lengthwise into thin plates and remove the seeds.
4. Rinse the resulting “tongues” from cucumbers under running water and place in a saucepan. Prepare marinade. To do this, take the right amount of citric acid, honey and salt. Mix ingredients in water and add spices. Bring to a boil and pour the prepared cucumbers in jars with liquid.
5. Leave for 10 minutes. Then move the “cucumber tongues” into jars.
6. Boil the cucumber salad marinade and pour into a jar. Then it is necessary to sterilize the jar for 15-20 minutes. it all depends on its size. After that, roll up the lids for the winter.
It turned out a very simple cucumber salad for the winter in the form of pickled “tongues”.
Enjoy your meal!