Salad “Garden” always turns out to be very bright in appearance and quite useful, as it is prepared from vegetables that are necessary for the body of every person.
In order to be able to quickly prepare the salad, it is worth boiling or baking the beets in advance. This recipe used roasted vegetables. When choosing canned food, you can choose the one that you like the most. It is best to fill the salad with kefir with a small percentage of fat content. However, yogurt or sour cream is also suitable for this purpose. If you are used to always dressing any salads with mayonnaise, then you can stop the choice on this sauce. The potatoes in this recipe need to be fried to a beautiful and golden brown in a pan or in a large amount of vegetable oil.
You can serve a ready-made salad to the table with any meat dishes, just like that, or with your favorite side dish. Although, since potatoes are present in the salad, it is not even necessary to make a side dish.
- Beets – 1-2 pcs.
- Potato – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Salt – a pinch.
- Sardines or any other canned food – 40 g.
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
- Canned peas – 30-40 g.
- Kefir – 30 ml.
How to cook:
1. So, first of all, peel the potatoes, cut them into large strips. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the vegetable until a beautiful and golden brown.
Keep the fire low, otherwise the potatoes will be raw.
2. Grate the carrots, put it on the dish first.
3. Now put peas next to it.
4. Send fried potatoes to him.
5. Grate the baked beets on a coarse grater, just peel it first. Put it on the side where the carrots are.
6. Open a can of sardines with the special tool. Remove a few pieces of fish with a fork, put them in the last layer and lightly mash with a fork.
7. Now season the salad with kefir, sour cream or mayonnaise.
8. Add salt to taste. If you want, you can also add ground black pepper or chopped fresh herbs, for example, green onions.
Here is such a beautiful, original and quite satisfying and healthy salad “Garden” came out!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.