Salad “Mercury” is a stunning and very beautiful salad that can be safely prepared for the New Year. He will definitely cause great delight among the invited guests, and they will praise him and also ask for his recipe.
It is not difficult to prepare such an original snack. The most important thing is the choice of quality products, because the taste of the finished salad will largely depend on them. In advance, you can pre-boil or bake chicken fillet in the oven. By the way, any other meat, be it pork, beef or turkey fillet, is suitable for its replacement. In this recipe, mushrooms were not added to the salad, but if you like them, then you can safely add them. They are suitable both fried and pickled.
- Chicken fillet – 100 g.
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Onion – ½ pc.
- Prunes – 1-2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 2-3 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Tear the boiled chicken fillet into pieces and place it in a salad dish. If there is no form, then use a plastic bottle.
If your meat is raw, then boil it for 30 minutes or bake for 40 minutes in the oven, setting 190 degrees.
2. Lubricate it with mayonnaise. If you want it, you can use homemade.
3. Put the onion on top, which is cut very finely. If you want to add mushrooms to the salad, then add them immediately after the onions.
You can pickle the onion beforehand, so it will come out more crispy in the salad, but this procedure is not mandatory. In order to pickle the onion, it must be poured in equal proportions of water and vinegar, add a pinch of salt and sugar.
4. Now lay out the pickled cucumber, which is cut in the same way. Instead, fresh cucumber is also suitable.
5. Peel boiled chicken eggs. Grate the whites separately from the yolks on a fine grater.
6. Put chicken proteins on cucumbers.
7. Lubricate them liberally with mayonnaise.
8. Now lay out the grated yolks.
9. Remove the forming ring very carefully. Squeeze out the mayonnaise.
10. Now decorate the salad with prunes.
Here is a salad “Mercury” came out!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.