Miseria salad is a dish of Polish cuisine, which is distinguished by its simplicity and ease of preparation.
The basis of this dish are ordinary cucumbers. The sauce is sour cream and a salad with fresh herbs is served. To give the salad a nice sour note, add lemon juice. Despite the fact that the salad is prepared from a small set of products. But the taste of the dish is rich and bright. Sometimes a minimum of ingredients gives an incredible result, and the Miseria salad proves it. Since cucumbers are sold all year round, making such a salad is not difficult.
To diversify your diet, it is not necessary to buy expensive products, just find a suitable interesting recipe and use it.
- Cucumbers – 250 g.
- Lemon juice – 1-1.5 tbsp. l.
- Sour cream – 2 tbsp. l.
- Dill – 4-5 branches.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Peel juicy large cucumbers with a vegetable peeler – with it you will cut a thin layer. Or use a regular sharp knife.
2. Then cut the cucumbers into thin circles – so that they glow and are transparent. So the salad will be tastier and juicier.
3. Transfer the chopped cucumbers to a deep salad bowl, where it will be convenient to mix the ingredients.
4. Rinse the dill, dry on napkins, then finely chop the greens.
Dill goes well with cucumbers and sour cream.
5. Transfer the chopped cucumbers to a salad bowl, add chopped greens there.
6. Salt and pepper the salad, mix vegetables and herbs.
7. Pour lemon juice over the salad – the aroma and sourness will make the dish tastier.
8. Add sour cream to salad. Sauce use any fat content – 10-20%.
9. Stir the salad and the budget dish is ready.
Salad “Miseria” immediately serve to the table. It can be combined with any side dish, it will be especially tasty with boiled potatoes.
Enjoy your meal!