Salad with fried champignons and ham turns out to be quite satisfying, so it can be served as an independent dish, and not as an addition to anything. Mushrooms can be taken fresh or frozen. Choose the most delicious and high-quality ham – the taste of the finished dish largely depends on it. Tomatoes are suitable for both seasonal varieties and “all-season” cherry tomatoes.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Ham – 100 g.
- Tomato – 2 pcs.
- Champignons – 4-5 pcs.
- Fresh parsley – 3-4 sprigs.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt – 3 pinches.
- Spices – 3 pinches.
- Refined oil – 1 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. First of all, send chicken eggs to boil (in salted water). After 6 minutes after boiling water, cool the eggs and peel, chop into small cubes, put in a salad bowl.
2. Now it’s the turn of the ham. Remove the casing, then cut the product into cubes or strips.
If during the cutting process dense pieces (cartilage) come across, it is better to choose them.
3. Rinse the tomatoes, remove excess moisture with napkins, then cut the vegetables into small pieces. Place in salad bowl with ham and eggs.
4. Wash fresh mushrooms, then cut into slices. Just cut frozen mushrooms. Then fry in hot vegetable oil until golden brown – literally a minute on each side over low heat. Add to salad.
5. Chop clean and dry greens, transfer to a salad.
6. Season with store-bought or homemade mayonnaise, salt a little and diversify the taste with spices.
7. Stir the dish thoroughly.
The salad is ready, and it must be served without fail immediately after dressing. Otherwise, it will become too watery.
Enjoy your meal!