Soup “Umach” – can be prepared as a first course and served at the table for lunch. It differs from classic soups in that egg grout is added to it. To taste, it is quite a bit like dumplings or dumplings, but it has a slightly different look.
To prepare the broth, you should take chicken giblets, it is better that they come from homemade chicken. Thus, the soup will turn out rich, fragrant and more tasty. If there are no giblets, then you can take any other part of the chicken. It is also better to buy a chicken egg at home. You can cook the soup in a saucepan of the volume that suits you best. This refers to how many people you will cook the first course.
You can serve the soup with garlic croutons or plain bread. However, in the first case, the soup will be more interesting, by the way, crackers can be put directly into the soup. They will melt in just 1 minute.
- Chicken giblets – 250-300 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Carrots – 0.5 pcs.
- Potatoes – 1-2 pcs.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Flour – 70 g.
How to cook:
1. Take a pan, put homemade chicken giblets in it. Wash them very well. Pour in clean water, you can use filtered. Add salt.
2. Peel the carrots and cut as you like.
3. Peel the onion, put half in the future broth.
4. Send the potatoes there, which are cut into small cubes.
5. Water should completely cover all the giblets and vegetables. Boil the broth for 30 minutes if the giblets are from young chicken.
6. Beat an egg into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and literally 50 ml of water. Shake everything with a fork.
7. Dip your hands in the egg mixture and then in the flour. Start rubbing your hands together. Thus, you get a grout from an egg.
8. Put it in the prepared broth. Cook it for another 5-6 minutes. You can also add some spices and fresh herbs to the soup.
Here is such a delicious, fragrant soup “Umach” came out! Serve it immediately to the table, as it is most delicious when hot.