“Sweet grandmother” pasta is a great solution for gathering with the family at the dinner table. A sweet treat is great for tea drinking, both adults and children will be satisfied. And preparing a “sweet grandmother” is very simple, it is enough to have pasta in stock, namely vermicelli, a little sour cream and eggs. To make the dessert sweet, you need sugar, and for flavor, take a little vanillin.
Many people know this recipe from a distant childhood, but we decided to remind you of it, in case someone forgot! Pleasant childhood memories are always joyful moments!
- Vermicelli (pasta) – 200 g.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Sour cream – 80 g.
- Sugar – 100 g.
- Vanillin – 2 pinches.
- Butter – 30 g.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. Boil about 1.5 liters of water in a saucepan, add a pinch of salt and pour in the vermicelli. Immediately stir the pasta with a spoon and cook at a low boil for 6-7 minutes. Vermicelli will be completely ready.
2. Drain the water from the vermicelli, pour the pasta into a deep bowl and cool completely.
3. Crack the eggs into a separate container where it will be convenient to shake them.
4. Pour sugar and a little vanilla for flavor to the eggs.
You can adjust the amount of sugar to your liking – reduce if necessary. When serving, you can enhance the taste of the casserole with honey.
5. Stir the egg mixture with a fork or whisk.
6. Then add the required amount of sour cream to the eggs.
7. Stir the egg mass again until a homogeneous structure is obtained.
8. Pour the cooled vermicelli to the eggs and mix several times.
9. Grease baking dishes (ceramic ramekins) with butter and lay out the vermicelli mixture, but not completely. The “sweet grandmother” will still grow during the baking process, so leave room with a margin.
10. Bake the “sweet grandmother” for 20-25 minutes in the oven at 190C until golden brown. The casserole will become lush and beautiful. Remove the molds from the oven.
11. Let the dessert cool slightly, and then serve with tea. You can always decorate it with fresh berries – it will be bright and tasty!