According to this recipe, very tender and tasty pea cutlets are obtained. They can be safely prepared for lunch or dinner. If you cook the cereal in advance, then in general the process of cooking such cutlets will take very little time. You can serve them with sour cream or just like that.
In order to make it convenient to fry cutlets and they do not stick to the pan, you need to use it with a Teflon or other non-stick coating. Also, the pea mass itself should not be rare and not thick.
- Peas – 1 tbsp.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.
1. Put the peas in a bowl or pan, wash it very well. It is advisable to do this procedure 2-3 times, each time using new water. When the cereal is clean, pour it with water and boil until fully cooked.
If the peas are not boiled, then twist it in a meat grinder, just wait for it to cool down, at least a little.
2. Put the peas in a deep bowl, cool it.
3. Add salt and ground black pepper, mix. You can also add other spices, for example, paprika or even finely chopped fresh herbs.
4. Drive in a chicken egg.
5. Add flour.
6. Mix everything very well with a spoon or fork.
7. Spoon pea cutlets into the pan.
8. Fry them over moderate heat for two minutes on each side. You can use vegetable oil for frying. Butter or any lard is also suitable, only odorless, otherwise the cutlets will have the same smell.
9. Transfer the finished pea cutlets first to a paper towel to drain excess oil. After transferring them to a dish, serve. Well, do not forget about any sauce, cutlets will go well with them.
Enjoy your meal!