Vinaigrette in layers differs from the usual and classic recipe primarily in that it has a more presentable appearance. And the thing is that all products are laid out in layers. Therefore, it is worth using transparent dishes, ideally, so that they are glass, not plastic. There is also a little trick to reduce the cooking time of the salad, you can prepare in advance, or rather boil all the vegetables. Therefore, you should definitely use this recommendation, in the evening, for example, boil everything, and the next day, when the vegetables have cooled down, proceed directly to the cooking process.
You can serve ready-made vinaigrette to the table as an independent dish. So, you can not worry about gaining excess weight and counting calories. After all, the salad really comes out quite low-calorie, but also healthy.
- Beets – 1-2 pcs.
- Potato – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 40-50 ml.
- Canned beans – 30-40 g.
How to cook:
1. So, boil potatoes, carrots until fully cooked in advance. This procedure usually takes 20 minutes. Beets are better baked in the oven for an hour. If it is large in size, then you should extend the baking time by another 20 minutes. In total, it turns out that you need to bake it for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Peel all prepared vegetables. Cut the potatoes into cubes, put them in a glass bowl with or without a leg in the first layer.
2. Serve the vegetable with vegetable oil, add a little salt.
3. Now brush the potatoes with a little mustard. By the way, this particular ingredient is optional, so it can be safely excluded.
4. Cut the baked beets into cubes of the same size. And repeat the steps with oil, salt and mustard.
5. Now put the canned beans on top.
6. On it, send the pickled cucumber cut into small cubes.
7. Now lay out the carrots, which are also chopped and pre-peeled.
Here is such a bright-looking vinaigrette in layers! The recipe is simple, low-calorie and healthy without a doubt. Be sure to have it ready as soon as possible!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.