Salad “Emelyan” is a dish that is ideal for an everyday menu. It is enough to have a couple of cans of canned beans and sweet corn in stock. Most often, every housewife has these products in the kitchen, and buying them in the store is not a problem. With beans and corn, the salad becomes hearty and tasty, appetizing and fragrant. These legumes are perfect for salads. It is worth remembering that beans and corn are good for the body and rich in trace elements.
Also for a salad, take green onions for a spicy note and crispy crackers. You can buy crackers ready-made in the store or fry them yourself. Store-bought crackers can be with any flavor and taste. Salad “Emelyan” is prepared in just a few minutes, you just have to mix all the ingredients and enjoy a delicious dish.
- Canned beans – 200 g.
- Canned corn – 150 g.
- Croutons – 50 g.
- Mayonnaise – 70 g.
- Green onions – 5 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the green onion feathers, let the water drain – put the greens on napkins. Then cut the onion into small rings.
2. Pour canned beans into a suitable salad bowl, add chopped green onions.
3. Add canned corn – first drain the marinade from it. Corn should be sweet, soft and tasty.
4. Add crunchy crackers at the very end.
5. Add mayonnaise – use fat sauce (at least 60%) and tasty.
6. Quickly toss the salad and the dish is ready. Do not wait until the crackers become soft, but serve immediately.
The dish has a bright and attractive appearance. A hearty salad worthy of your attention.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.