What to cook for a sweet holiday table? This is one of the frequently asked questions on the eve of the new year. New Year’s dessert “Cones” will please not only children, but also adults. The cooking technology is very simple and does not require expensive ingredients and a lot of time.
This recipe does not require an oven, everything is quite easy and fast. Cookies need to be crushed, mixed with butter and condensed milk and decorated with cereal. Read the detailed master class and delight your loved ones with delicious sweets.
- Butter – 100 g.
- Cookies – 200 g.
- Round cookies – 5 pcs.
- Boiled condensed milk – 150 g.
- Oatmeal – 50 g.
Cooking time: 40 minutes. Output: 5 pieces.
1. You can take oatmeal or any shortbread cookies. If time permits, bake homemade cakes. Break into pieces and transfer to a blender. Grind to fine crumbs.
In the absence of the necessary equipment, use a conventional meat grinder or rolling pin and a tight plastic bag.
2. To prepare the dessert “Cones” you will need soft butter. For this reason, take it out of the refrigerator a few hours before use. In a deep bowl, add good quality boiled condensed milk and softened butter.
3. Arm yourself with a mixer and beat both ingredients until smooth and fluffy.
4. Pour the cookie crumbs into the buttercream.
5. Take a spatula or spoon and mix thoroughly. The consistency of the mass should be sticky and easy to shape. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 15-25 minutes. During this time, the mass will become denser.
6. For the base, take a round “Maria” type cookie. Figuratively divide the mixture into 5 pieces. Shape each into a bump and place on a round cookie. Stick a skewer on top to make it convenient to turn the dessert, but this is not necessary.
7. Starting from the bottom, around the circle, attach the larger corn flakes.
8. Rising to the top, reduce the size of the flakes from larger to smaller. Remove the skewer and use your hands to lightly press the flakes against the base so that they lie tightly together. Do this with all the preparations. Carefully transfer to a container with a lid and refrigerate for 25-30 minutes.
New Year’s dessert “Cones” is ready. Serve at the New Year’s table with a cup of hot tea or aromatic coffee.
Happy drinking and happy holidays!