Zucchini in egg batter turns out to be very tasty, juicy and you can safely make them now, as these vegetables are in season. You can serve zucchini to the table just like that, and if you wish, you can additionally sprinkle them with dill, parsley or squeeze garlic on top. You can also pour them with sauce, for example, mayonnaise. When choosing vegetables, it is worth buying young ones, they will not need to be peeled, and they taste much more tender and better. The batter is made from chicken eggs and flour. It is best to fry vegetables in a Teflon-coated pan.
By the way, such an appetizer comes out quite satisfying, and it is not necessary to prepare a side dish for it. If you are used to doing it, then feel free to cook the one that you like best. Ready-made zucchini in egg batter is best combined with young potatoes, which are best used not large in size.
- Zucchini – 1 pc.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – a few pinches.
- Flour – 2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – about 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Wash the vegetable, cut it into rings, not too thin in thickness.
2. Now salt each circle well.
3. Crack an egg into a bowl and add a pinch of salt to it. You can also safely add ground pepper.
4. Pour in the flour. If suddenly she is not left at home, then feel free to use starch. Suitable corn or potato.
5. With a fork, mix everything very intensively, as if breaking up lumps, they should not be at all.
6. Dip each slice of zucchini in egg batter on both sides.
7. Now put them in a frying pan, be sure to pre-heat vegetable oil on it.
8. Fry the slices over moderate heat. They should acquire a beautiful and golden crust on both sides.
9. Transfer the finished circles from the pan to special kitchen paper napkins. This procedure is necessary so that excess oil escapes from the snack and a minute is enough for it. At the end, feel free to send circles of zucchini to the dish. Serve them to the table.
This is how you can cook just an excellent appetizer of zucchini on the table without much difficulty!