Delicious “Tsybulyaniki” can be prepared as a snack and served with absolutely any sauce. They turn out very juicy, tasty and original in taste. To prepare this snack, you need to use onions, you need to cut it as small as possible, but do not twist it in a meat grinder or in a blender.
You need to fry “Tsybulyaniki” in a Teflon-coated pan, the fire should be minimal. For frying, vegetable or butter oil is suitable. It is best to serve a vegetable snack with sour cream, ketchup or regular mayonnaise. You can also sprinkle it on top with chopped herbs, but this is all optional.
This appetizer is suitable for those people who eat vegetable dishes, not meat. It is also indispensable for those who love healthy food, because onions contain such an amount of vitamin that it is very difficult to list everything.
- Onions – 2-3 pcs.
- Eggs – 1-2 pcs.
- Flour – 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground pepper – to taste.
- Soda – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
- Vinegar 9% – 1 tsp.
1. Peel the onion, then cut it into small cubes.
2. Put it in a deep bowl, add salt and ground pepper.
3. Beat in 1 egg first.
4. Mix everything well and leave for 20 minutes. This is necessary so that after frying the onion inside is soft.
5. Then add wheat flour.
6. Add soda, which is extinguished with vinegar.
7. Mix the onion mass well with a spoon. If it is too thick, then add another egg.
8. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, use a tablespoon to put the onion mass in the form of cutlets.
9. Fry them over moderate heat for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Put the finished “Tsybulyaniki” on a beautiful dish, put the sauce in the center.
Enjoy your meal!