Cheese-crusted potato accordion is a delicious appetizer that can be prepared for dinner or a festive table without much effort. For its preparation, you can use regular potatoes or young, hard cheese, you need to take excellent quality.
Bake potatoes should be in a ceramic mold, after covering it with food foil. In order for the dish to have a unique aroma, it is imperative to prepare a sauce of vegetable oil, pepper, salt and garlic.
- Potatoes – 3 pcs.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Ground black pepper – 1 pinch.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Vegetable oil – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Fresh herbs – for serving.
How to cook:
1. Wash the potatoes very carefully, in no case should dirt remain on them. After that, put the vegetable on a cutting board and make cuts at the same distance from each other, but just do not cut them all the way.
2. Pour vegetable oil into a bowl. Add salt, pepper, chopped garlic clove to it.
3. Mix the sauce very well and brush each potato with a silicone brush, brushing well inside, where the cuts are.
4. Now put the greased potatoes in a baking dish.
For baking, you can use a silicone mold or even opt for a baking sheet.
5. Wrap the mold very well with foil.
6. Send the potatoes to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 40-50 minutes. Set the baking temperature to 190 degrees.
7. After the specified period of time, remove the mold from the oven very carefully, remove the foil. Grate hard cheese on a fine grater.
8. Send the form to the oven for literally another 3-5 minutes.
9. Then put the accordion potatoes on a dish, sprinkle each chopped herb on top.
Enjoy your meal!