Babi tongues are an excellent dish that can be boldly made instead of a side dish if you wish. They turn out tasty, juicy and quite satisfying. Therefore, it is imperative to prepare them. By the way, you will definitely like them if you like dumplings, because ready-made tongues taste a little like them. Also, if you suddenly love dumplings and want to cook them, but you don’t have the time, effort or desire to sculpt them, it’s also worth making Babi tongues.
When choosing meat, it is better to buy pork. If you do not eat it, then feel free to opt for some non-fat, for example, chicken fillet. You can also use turkey fillet or lean beef. If there is no meat grinder at home, you should buy ready-made minced meat or ask the store to twist a piece of meat you like in a meat grinder, if they do this procedure.
- Piece of pork – 300 g.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Carrots – 0.5 pcs.
- Milk – 0.5 tbsp.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 4 tbsp. l.
- Flour – 2.5 tbsp.
How to cook:
1. Gently beat the egg into the bowl immediately. Just add a pinch of salt.
2. Pour milk in there.
3. Mix everything with a whisk. Pour in the flour.
4. Now mix everything well. It is more convenient to do this procedure by hand. T
The dough should turn out smooth, in no case, not stick to your hands.
5. Be sure to let it lie down for at least 10 minutes so that gluten has time to form. It is also better to cover it with cling film so that a crust does not have time to form on top. Now roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
6. Twist the meat in a meat grinder, add salt to taste. For meat, also twist in a meat grinder and half an onion.
If you like ground black pepper, then you can safely add it.
7. Spread the minced meat on the rolled out dough.
8. Now twist it a little, cut it off. And then just cut the resulting sausage into pieces.
9. Pour vegetable oil into the pan. Lay out the tongues. Fry them on both sides.
10. Cut the remaining onion, grate the carrot. Fry the vegetables in another pan, pouring a little vegetable oil into it.
11. Pour water into the fried tongues, lay out the vegetables.
12. Cook the tongues until fully cooked over moderate heat.
These are the Babi languages!