Baby pies in the oven are very tasty, but the most remarkable thing is that you do not need to sculpt them. This unusual and original way of forming pies can be applied to absolutely any dough. The pies themselves can not only be baked in the oven, but also fried in a pan in a large amount of vegetable oil. True, in this case, it is worth considering the moment that this kind of pies will be much more high-calorie than those baked in the oven. When choosing a filling for pies, you should take the one you want. For example, in this recipe, mashed potatoes were chosen as the filling. But, instead of it, you can safely make pies with cottage cheese, and with thick jam, and with cabbage, and even with meat.
You can serve ready-made baby pies to the table only after they have cooled down a bit. This is due to the fact that hot pastries are very harmful to the digestive system.
- Potatoes – 300 g.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
- Sugar – 1 pinch.
- Milk – 0.5 tbsp.
- Dry yeast – 0.5 tsp.
- Flour – 1.5-2 tbsp.
How to cook:
1. So, immediately peel the potatoes, cut them into smaller pieces. Place in a saucepan and fill with clean water.
2. Then add salt. Boil potatoes for 20 minutes, only note the time after the water boils well, and of course, turn down the heat.
3. Heat milk, add salt, sugar.
4. Send dry yeast there. Stir.
5. Pour in parts of the flour of the highest grade.
6. Now knead the dough with your hands.
If you have a planetary mixer with special attachments, then you can use it for kneading.
7. Leave the dough for an hour in a warm place. Cover the top of the ladle or bowl with a towel.
8. When the dough has risen, punch it down, put it on the mat and roll it into a layer.
9. Drain the water from the cooked potatoes, crush it with a crush. Cool, spread on the dough.
10. Turn the edge of the dough over so that it covers the filling. Cut it off.
11. Put the finished pies on a baking sheet.
12. Send them to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
These are the baby pies in the oven!