Baked carrots in the oven are not only a very simple dish to prepare, but also quite satisfying, tasty and dietary. If you love carrots in any form, then you will definitely like this kind of recipe. To prepare such a yummy, use homemade carrots, it tastes much juicier and sweeter than store-bought. From spices, stop the choice of those that you like the most to taste. Roasted carrots are delicious both cold and hot.
With what to serve such a dish? It is best, of course, to eat it without anything. However, if you want, then you can cook buckwheat or any other. Also, baked carrots can be served with some delicious sauce or homemade sour cream.
- Carrot – ½ part of the root.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tsp.
How to cook:
1. Peel the garlic. Squeeze it into a deep bowl through a garlic press.
2. Pour in vegetable oil.
3. Add salt and ground black pepper there. Mix everything very well with a spoon.
4. Peel the carrots and cut them into elongated pieces.
5. Place the sliced carrots in the spice bowl. Mix well.
6. Now put the carrots on foil or just on a baking sheet (only pre-grease it with vegetable oil).
7. Send the foil with vegetables to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Check readiness with a toothpick, vegetables must be soft.
8. Put the baked carrots on a dish. You can sprinkle it with finely chopped herbs.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.