Baked tomatoes with chicken and egg are very juicy, satisfying and tasty. For their preparation, it is necessary to buy such varieties of vegetables that are not sour in taste, it is better, of course, to use ground, rather than greenhouse vegetables. The dish can be served at the table in portioned bowls, or on one common dish.
Baked tomatoes are combined with any side dishes, so you can cook the one that you like the most to taste.
- Tomatoes – 2-3 pcs.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Boiled chicken meat – 50 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Wash the tomatoes under a tap of running water, wipe them dry with a paper towel, remove the tails. Cut off the tops of the vegetables with a sharp knife, using a teaspoon, carefully remove the middle, being careful not to damage the tomatoes. Pour them immediately into a baking dish.
2. Salt and then pepper each vegetable inside.
3. Cut the boiled chicken meat into small pieces.
You can use sausage or ham instead of meat in this dish.
4. Gently lay the meat in the tomatoes.
5. Beat the chicken egg into a bowl and mix it with a fork until smooth.
6. Pour the egg mass into the inside of each tomato.
You may need a little less egg mass than indicated in the recipe. It all depends on what size tomatoes are taken for the recipe.
7. Send the form with vegetables to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
8. Put ready-made baked tomatoes with meat and egg on portioned saucers or in bowls. Serve them immediately to the table before they have cooled down.
For decoration, you can put a parsley leaf on each tomato or sprinkle them with any other herbs.