Now the season of apples has come and I want, in addition to eating them and making something original and tasty from them. One of these recipes is apples in batter. They turn out very tasty, soft and with a delicious crust on all sides.
For their preparation, you can buy fruits of absolutely any variety. You can serve ready-made apples to the table immediately after cooking or cold. They are best combined with tea, but you can also make coffee, cocoa. For lovers of everything natural, it is worth choosing sour cream or honey.
These battered apples are simply an amazing dessert that can be prepared in a matter of minutes and be sure that everyone will like them without exception. The only thing to consider is that since they turn out to be very tasty, you can immediately prepare a double portion.
- Apples of any variety – 2 pcs.
- Egg – 1-2 pcs.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l. (you can not add this ingredient at all, but pour the finished apples with topping or honey before serving).
- Flour – 0.5-1 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – for frying.
- Water – 1 tbsp. l. (in the event that the batter comes out too thick).
How to cook:
1. First, beat one chicken egg into a bowl or deep plate. Add sugar to it immediately and add flour.
2. Now mix the batter very well with a fork. If it is thick, then add water.
3. Wash the apples under running water. Now thinly cut off the peel from them. Cut the apples into rings, use a metal circle to squeeze out the place where the middle is. Thus, your apples will look like donuts.
4. Now dip each apple into the prepared egg batter. Let the excess escape.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Put the apples in the batter.
6. Make the fire almost minimal. Fry the apples until nice and golden brown on both sides.
7. After that, lay them out on a paper towel. And in a minute, when excess oil runs off them, transfer them to a beautiful dish and boldly serve them to the table.
This is how you can quickly and easily prepare an unusual and original dessert of apples in batter.