Beans with mushrooms for the winter is an original and fairly simple snack to prepare, although it consists of a considerable number of stages. Mushrooms are suitable, in principle, any – it is more convenient to use champignons or oyster mushrooms. However, if you decide to put wild mushrooms in snacks, then you should know that they must be boiled in salted water for at least 30 minutes before stewing.
- Champignons – 150 g.
- Bulb (large) – 1 pc.
- Beans (raw) – 200 g.
- Vegetable oil – 60 ml.
- Tomatoes – 3 pcs.
- Fresh herbs – 4-5 branches.
- Salt – 1 tsp (under the knife).
- Sugar – 1/3 tsp
- Black ground pepper – 1/3 tsp.
- Natural apple cider vinegar – 2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Mushrooms can be used both fresh and frozen – and it is not necessary to wait until they thaw. Wash fresh mushrooms and chop finely.
2. Peel and wash a large onion, then chop into strips or cubes.
3. Send mushrooms with onions to a saucepan, stewpan or frying pan with high sides. Pour in a couple of tablespoons of frying oil and fry the food for 6-7 minutes, stirring with a spatula.
4. It is better to cook beans in advance and this moment will significantly reduce the time for preparing snacks. Send boiled beans to a saucepan with mushrooms.
5. Chop the tomatoes in a blender with fresh herbs and transfer to a saucepan. You can also use ready-made tomato puree. Add salt, sugar, ground black pepper, refined oil. Simmer under a closed lid for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. The final stage – pour apple cider vinegar into the appetizer, mix everything again and after 5 minutes remove from heat.
7. So that the workpiece does not deteriorate, it must be laid out in sterile jars, and sealed with sterile lids.
8. Turning the jars upside down, let them cool in this form, and then send them to the cellar or pantry.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.