Biscuit “Genoise” is a delicious, and most importantly soft pastry, which can be prepared without much effort for tea as a treat. When choosing ingredients, you should buy homemade chicken eggs, they must be as fresh as possible. Sugar can be taken both regular and brown. Wheat flour is the one that is of the highest grade.
Serve the finished biscuit to the table when it has cooled down at least a little. If there is a desire, then it can be cut in half, smeared with your favorite cream, for example, from condensed milk and butter (it is better to use homemade butter) or a cream of whipped cream with powdered sugar. In general, do not be afraid to experiment and serve the finished biscuit in the form that you like best.
- Egg – 3 pcs.
- Butter – 20 g.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Vanillin – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. Slowly separate the whites from the yolks.
2. Pour literally 20 g of sugar to the yolks.
3. Connect the mixer to the mains and beat the yolk mass with sugar at high speed.
4. Now beat the whites with the remaining sugar.
5. Pour the first mass into the second. Pour the melted creamy mass there, the biscuit taste will differ significantly from the classic version.
6. Stir and add the premium flour, and then the vanillin.
7. Pour the prepared biscuit dough into a special detachable mold.
8. Send it to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30 minutes.
There is an option that you will bake a biscuit a little longer, since it all depends solely on the power and type of your oven. Feel free to check the readiness additionally with a toothpick or a wooden skewer.
9. Now very carefully remove the Genoise biscuit from the split mold. To do this, open the holder from the side, and squeeze out the bottom of the mold. So the biscuit will be easy to get.
This is how quickly and not too costly financially, you can cook just the most amazing and softest pastries. Both children and adults will eat it with great pleasure. So be sure to save this recipe.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.