Cookies “Kisses” are pastries that are made from cottage cheese and always turn out delicious. To prepare the dough, you should buy homemade cottage cheese, however, store-bought is also suitable. You also need to add butter or margarine to it. In order for the baking to come out more airy, you need to use soda or baking powder.
The dough itself can be kneaded in a bread machine or by hand.
It is best to serve ready-made Kisses cookies with hot drinks: tea, coffee or cocoa. However, it also goes well with milk drinks, so you can serve it with a glass of milk, fermented baked milk, yogurt or kefir.
- Cottage cheese – 150 g.
- Sugar – 6-7 tbsp. l. (2 tablespoons in the dough).
- Butter – 50 g.
- Soda – 1 pinch.
- Flour – 5-6 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Put cottage cheese in a large and rather deep bowl, immediately put butter on it. It is better that the butter be at room temperature.
2. Add sugar, you can use powdered sugar instead.
3. Add baking powder or soda.
4. Now mix all the ingredients very well.
5. Add flour and knead the dough very well.
If the dough is too sticky to your hands, be sure to add more flour.
6. Transfer the finished dough to the table or to a special mat (silicone).
7. Roll out the curd dough into a layer, using the most ordinary glass for compote or juice, squeeze out the circles.
8. Now dip the circle in sugar, fold it in half, dip it in sugar again and fold it in half again and dip it in sugar. You should get such sugar kisses.
9. Put the cookies on a baking sheet, you do not need to grease it with anything. Of course, if you wish, then you can grease it with oil or cover it with parchment paper.
10. Send the cookie sheet to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Here is such an appetizing, airy cookie “Kisses” turned out! Inside it is quite soft, and on top it is crispy and sugary.
Enjoy your meal!