Just three available ingredients, a little skill, and an hour later you can enjoy an incredibly delicious coconut dessert – Bounty sweets.
Sweet and tender condensed milk, fragrant coconut flakes and light chocolate bitterness will create an excellent trio and a truly heavenly delight.
From the proposed amount of ingredients, about 10 medium-sized candies are obtained. We use a 200-gram glass.
- Coconut flakes – 1 tbsp.
- Condensed milk – 1/3 tbsp.
- Dark chocolate – 1 bar.
Yield: 10 medium-sized candies.
1. We shift the coconut flakes into a deep bowl. Fill it with condensed milk.
2. Mix the condensed milk with coconut well until completely homogeneous. The density should be such that it is easy to form a candy of a certain shape from the resulting mass.
At this stage, it is important to achieve the desired consistency. Condensed milk is different for everyone, so the main thing is not to rush.
3. Be sure to cover a suitable size plate, plank with cling film, waxed baking paper or foil. On it we will send sweets to the freezer.
We send the prepared surface to the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. We take out the plank from the freezer. With wet hands form an oblong candy shape. We lay out the blanks on the board.
Due to the fact that the surface is cold, the sweets do not spread so quickly. We do everything quickly!
We send the plate to the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. While the sweets are slightly frozen, melt the dark chocolate previously broken into pieces in the microwave. Stir with a spoon, try not to overheat, otherwise the chocolate will become very thick. If this does happen, you can add 2 tablespoons of milk and mix well.
6. We take out sweets from the freezer and, one at a time, so as not to fall apart, lower them into melted chocolate. We turn over, try to dip the dessert on all sides.
7. Put the almost ready sweets on the surface again and send them to the freezer for another 10 minutes so that they freeze well.
Bounty sweets at home are ready! Incredibly delicious dessert will please all lovers of sweets. And given that the process of preparing the dessert took place at home, then you can safely feast on it without worrying about harmful preservatives and additives.
Enjoy your meal!