With a huge selection of store-bought ice cream, the question naturally arises: “Why waste time and prepare ice cream yourself?”, But the answer suggests itself. Firstly, homemade ice cream is made from quality products and without preservatives. Secondly, the price of such a high-quality product is several times lower than its industrial counterpart.
- Fresh yolks – 3 pcs.
- Sugar – 150 g.
- Cocoa – 25 g.
- Milk from the refrigerator – 300 ml.
- Cream 33% – 400 ml.
- Chocolate with a high cocoa content – 90 g.
How to cook:
1. Mix cocoa with sugar.
2. To this add the yolks and grind.
3. Pour milk into the sweet mixture in small portions.
4. Put the resulting solution on a small fire. The further task is to thicken it, and the mass cannot be boiled, and the whisk must be constantly in motion.
5. Strain hot custard through a sieve, removing all clots and lumps.
6. Add chocolate to the still hot mass and dissolve it. Leave the cream to cool to a temperature slightly below room temperature (about 16 degrees).
7. When the chocolate cream has cooled enough, start whipping the cold cream. You should get a lush stable mass.
8. Add cream in small batches to the main cream, mixing the composition after each addition by hand with a whisk.
9. The result is a homogeneous filling mass.
10. Cover the container with chocolate ice cream with foil and place in the freezer.
11. In order for chocolate ice cream to freeze evenly, it must be stirred 3 times every half hour and after the last time left for final freezing for another 4-5 hours.
And now, very creamy, very chocolate and very tasty ice cream is ready. Before putting it into bowls, it is better to hold it for 5 minutes at room temperature, after which the chocolate ice cream will be easily picked up with a spoon and will not crumble. Serve ice cream with any sweets or nuts.
Enjoy your meal!