A salad of three types of tomatoes can also be served on the festive table, as this dish, easy to prepare, looks bright and appetizing. You can experiment with varieties of tomatoes, also using cherry tomatoes, brown and green tomatoes. Either way, the salad is delicious. Ideal as an addition to any meat or fish dish, including those cooked on the grill.
- Tomatoes of the “solerosso” variety – 3 pcs.
- Pink tomatoes – 2 pcs.
- Yellow tomatoes – 2 pcs.
- Parsley – 4-5 branches.
- Basil – 2-3 sprigs.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
- Spices – 2 pinches.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tsp
How to cook:
1. Choose tomatoes – you need firm ripe vegetables with no damage to the skin. Rinse them with running water.
2. Cut yellow tomatoes into thin slices – they make the appearance of the salad more vivid, contrasting. Transfer the pieces to a salad bowl.
3. Tomatoes of the “solerosso” variety usually have a dense peel and dense pulp. If desired, they can be cleaned by scalding with boiling water. Cut the vegetables into slices and send to the yellow tomatoes.
4. Next is the turn of the “pink” tomato. As a rule, these are fruits with dense fleshy pulp, sweetish in taste. Cut them into small pieces and send them to a common container.
5. Rinse and dry the greens, send the leaves to the tomatoes. For a more aesthetic appearance of the salad, the greens can be left uncut.
6. Add salt and spices, dress the salad with oil and natural apple cider vinegar.
After mixing, the salad can be served immediately.
Enjoy your meal!