Cottage cheese cake is an incredibly tasty pastry with the most delicate crumbly crumb that can turn the most ordinary tea party into a feast. As this cake bakes, a delicious creamy aroma spreads throughout the house. But, in addition to excellent taste, the undoubted advantages of the proposed baking are the ease of preparation and the budget of the ingredients used.
- Cottage cheese 9% fat – 140 g.
- Butter 82.5% fat – 70 g.
- Sugar – 150 g.
- Wheat flour – 150 g.
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp without a slide.
- Powdered sugar – for sprinkling the finished cake.
- Butter – for greasing the mold.
- Flour – for dusting the mold.
You will also need a 10×20 cm rectangular cake tin.
Cooking time: 1 hour 20 minutes. Servings Per Container: 4.
How to cook:
1. Remove the butter from the refrigerator in advance so that it softens at room temperature. Put the softened, diced butter in a bowl. Pour sugar in there.
2. Thoroughly beat the butter and sugar with a mixer – at medium speed.
3. Beat in the eggs.
Eggs should be used very fresh as they beat better.
4. And beat again with a mixer.
5. Add cottage cheese.
Wet cottage cheese is not suitable for a cake. If you still purchased such cottage cheese, then weigh it to remove the whey.
6. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
7. Pour the flour sifted together with the baking powder.
8. Mix thoroughly with a mixer. Knead the dough for at least 1 minute at low speed.
9. Lubricate the baking dish with melted butter and sprinkle with flour – both the bottom and the sides. Put the dough into the form.
10. Preheat the oven to 170⁰ C.
Send the form with the dough in the oven to the middle level. Bake 1 hour. After the specified time, check the cake for readiness by piercing it in the middle with a wooden stick. If the stick remains dry (no sticky dough), the cottage cheese cake is ready.
11. Carefully remove the cake from the mold and place on a wire rack to cool. Then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cut the cottage cheese, with an appetizing crack, a cupcake into portioned pieces and serve.
Enjoy your meal!