Bulk apple pie is a delicious and fragrant homemade cake. It turns out tender, soft and delicious. There is not much dough, and the juicy apple filling soaks the whole pie.
The cake is very juicy, not dry. It is ideal for family tea drinking – create a cozy atmosphere in the kitchen. The recipe is very simple and easy, the pie is prepared without kneading dough. Any housewife will cope and even children will be able to help.
Gather the whole family around the table for dinner and treat everyone to a fragrant apple pie that melts in your mouth!
- Wheat flour – 150 g.
- Manka – 160 g.
- Sugar – 170 g.
- Milk – 170 g.
- Apples – 3-4 pcs.
- Butter – 20 g.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Vanillin – 2 pinches.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. First, prepare the dry dough – mix all the dry ingredients. To do this, pour the sifted flour into a bowl and mix it with semolina.
2. Add sugar, baking powder, a little baking powder, vanilla and salt to a bowl. With vanilla, the cake will be even more fragrant.
You can add some ground cinnamon if you like.
3. Wash the apples well and grate. Start assembling the cake immediately before the fruit has oxidized and turned brown.
4. Grease a baking dish with a piece of butter. Sprinkle half of the dry dough on the bottom and smooth it out.
5. Lay out a layer of apple filling and also level the surface.
Apples for the pie are suitable for absolutely any variety and color. Take green or red apples, as they say, what is in the refrigerator.
6. Sprinkle the apples with the remaining dough and level the surface of the pie.
7. Drizzle with milk at the end. If the milk does not absorb well, take a knife and pierce the cake in several places, the milk will be absorbed immediately. Thanks to the milk, the semolina will become soft and fluffy during the baking process. Also, from milk, the cake will become moist and not dry, which is important.
8. Bake the cake in the oven at 180C for about 35-40 minutes so that it is browned and fluffy.
9. Cool the finished pastries, remove from the mold and serve. Fragrant, delicious aroma will not leave anyone indifferent.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.