In the post, the variety of the table is especially relevant. In order not to infringe on your family in the diet, we suggest preparing such cabbage pancakes. The recipe is quite simple and even a hostess with no experience can handle it. And in order to give the dish an appetizing appearance, just add chopped greens to the vegetable dough. Vegetarians will also like this dish, most importantly, do not forget to flavor the pancakes with sour cream.
- White cabbage – 350 g.
- Semolina – a couple of Art. l.
- Wheat flour – a couple of tbsp. l.
- Dill – a few branches.
- Sunflower oil – for frying.
How to cook:
1. Remove the old leaves from the head of cabbage and chop the cabbage as thinly as possible. Instead of white cabbage, you can also take red cabbage, then your dish will be even more attractive in appearance.
2. Place the cabbage in a saucepan and cover with water. So that the cabbage does not turn out too fresh, add salt and bay leaf. After boiling, cook on low heat for about a quarter of an hour.
3. When the cabbage is cooked, almost all the water should be drained from it, and then, using a pusher, thoroughly knead the vegetable. You can also work with a blender, or a meat grinder if you need a more uniform structure.
4. Pour greens into a saucepan for cabbage – in our case, it is frozen dill, semolina and pre-sifted flour.
5. From spices it is worth adding a mixture of peppers or paprika, these spices will add flavor and piquancy to the finished dish.
6. Now that all the ingredients are mixed, the vegetable dough should be left for fifteen minutes so that the semolina swells. Once the dough has risen, use wet hands to form small patties.
7. Since there is semolina in the composition, you do not need to add a chicken egg – the pancakes will not fall apart.
If the base came out too liquid – this is possible if you chopped the vegetable with a blender, then you should put it in the pan with a spoon.
8. Fry over medium heat until a smooth and beautiful golden crust appears.
You can serve cabbage pancakes with fresh vegetables, as well as sour cream. In fasting, such pancakes can be served on the table instead of bread.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.