Zucchini Cake with Health cheese is a healthy and tasty dish that can be easily prepared for dinner. If you adhere to proper nutrition, then this recipe will be a godsend for you.
You can experiment with both the dough and the filling. For example, instead of cheese “Health” you can use any other cheese. You can add meat or chicken fillet, olives or black olives, pickles and much more to the dough. If you set a goal, then each time you will have a zucchini cake that is not like the previous 1.
- Zucchini – 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Dill, parsley – 1 small bunch.
- Wheat flour of the highest grade – 3-4 tbsp. l.
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Spices – to taste.
- Sour cream (any fat content) – 2 tbsp. l.
- Cheese “Health” – 120 g.
- Sour cream 15% fat – 100 ml.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Dill – 1 bunch.
How to cook:
1. First you need to prepare the mass for the zucchini fritters. Therefore, wash the zucchini, peel, cut off the tails and grate on a fine grater.
2. Squeeze the juice from the crushed zucchini with your hands and beat the chicken eggs into a bowl.
3. Wash and chop the greens, add to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Add sour cream, salt, spices as desired. Pour in wheat flour gradually, stirring the dough.
5. The consistency of the dough should be thick. Add minced garlic and stir to combine.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the dough on it in the form of circles of the same size. Put in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes at 170 degrees. In the process of baking, the workpiece must be turned over to the other side.
7. For the sauce, put the washed and chopped dill in a deep plate.
8. Add sour cream and salt to it and stir the sauce.
9. “Korzhi” for the cake are ready.
10. Lay out the first cake and brush with sauce.
11. Cheese “Health” grate and add part of the cake.
12. Lay the rest of the cakes on top, greasing with sauce and sprinkling with cheese. Grease the top of the cake with sauce and decorate with herbs.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.