Carrot mannik on kefir is a very tasty, lush, and also healthy pastry that can be prepared as a dessert for tea. You can serve this kind of cake just like that without anything, or you can show all your imagination and decorate it, for example, with powdered sugar and berries. You can fill it with milk chocolate, topping, jam or condensed milk.
As a drink, mannik is best combined with hot tea, compote. It can also be safely served with homemade sour cream, however, this option is not very suitable for those who are on a diet.
- Kefir – 0.5 tbsp.
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Grated carrots – 70 g.
- Soda – 0.5 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. l.
1. Wash chicken eggs thoroughly with a sponge and soda. Then beat them into a deep bowl.
2. Add sugar. You can not use this ingredient.
You can add raisins to the cake to make it sweeter.
3. Then add baking soda or baking powder.
4. Pour in kefir.
5. Lay out the grated carrots.
Carrots can be twisted in a meat grinder or chopped in a blender.
6. Mix the dough very well with a kitchen whisk.
7. Add flour, sift it first.
8. Pour the dough into a baking dish. If it is metal or ceramic, then be sure to grease it with butter, which you first melt. If the form is silicone, then it does not need to be lubricated.
9. Send the mannik to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Readiness must be checked with a wooden skewer, it must be dry. Remove the mannik to a dish, sprinkle it with powdered sugar and put raspberries or currants on top.
Here is such a carrot mannik on kefir turned out!
Enjoy your meal!