We will get a delicious milk casserole in just a short time. To do this, we use a small list of products, where semolina with cottage cheese occupies a special place. Other ingredients can be added as desired. For example, raisins or similar favorite dried fruits, which are best finely chopped or mashed with a blender.
- Cottage cheese – 1.5 tbsp.
- Manka – 4 tbsp. l.
- Egg – 3 pcs.
- Sugar – 4 tbsp. l.
- Butter – 1 tbsp. l.
- Milk – 1 tbsp.
- Vanillin –
How to cook:
1. For a tender casserole that will not have unpleasant lumps, the first thing to do is to rub all the existing cottage cheese through a sieve through a sieve.
2. Use two or three eggs for the casserole. Break everything into a bowl.
3. Add grated cottage cheese, semolina, milk, sugar and vanillin to the eggs. Mix everything thoroughly into a homogeneous mass.
4. Grease a baking dish with oil. Spread the curd mass and bake in the oven until cooked.
Allow the finished cottage cheese and semolina casserole to cool, and then cut into portioned pieces. It turned out a wonderful dish for breakfast or small snacks during the day.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.