Many are now surprised that you can bake delicious cookies with mayonnaise, many, but not our mothers. In the 90s, they served this delicacy with tea.
Luckily, there are a lot of baked goods available in stores these days, but homemade is always tastier. Today we will tell you how to bake the original and such crumbly marble cookies with mayonnaise and margarine, and also present several variations.
- Flour – 2.5 tbsp.
- Potato starch – 1 tbsp.
- Sugar – 3/4 tbsp.
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Cocoa – 2 tbsp. l.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise – 130 g.
- Margarine – 130 g.
- Salt – a pinch.
- Sugar, sesame – optional.
How to cook:
1. Rub the butter with sugar.
2. Whisk eggs with salt.
3. Add mayonnaise to egg mixture. We mix.
4. We combine the oil mixture with the egg-mayonnaise.
5. Add flour and baking powder.
6. We knead the dough.
7. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Pour cocoa into 1. Mix thoroughly. We send for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
8. Roll out the chocolate dough into a layer.
9. We do the same with the second piece.
10. Spread the white on the chocolate dough.
11. We roll into a roll. Cut into sticks 8 centimeters long.
12. Flip the piece over and press lightly.
13. Roll out into a layer about 5-7 ml thick. Cut out cookies.
14. Place on a floured or parchment-lined baking sheet. We bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.
15. We wait until the mayonnaise cookies have cooled down and take a sample!
Mayonnaise cookies, recipes with photos of which we have offered you, will definitely appeal to your household. Treat them to them this weekend!
Enjoy your meal!