Cauliflower fried in breadcrumbs is a healthy and tasty vegetable dish. Fortunately, cabbage is sold all year round, so you can cook a wide variety of dishes for your loved ones.
Cauliflower has not only excellent taste, but also useful properties. There are plenty of vitamins in it to make your diet complete and healthy. For anyone who wants to add variety to their diet, be sure to cook such a crispy and fragrant cauliflower in breadcrumbs. From a minimum set of products, an almost festive dish is obtained. A little effort and you will have a chic treat on your table that will delight everyone not only with its extraordinary appearance, but also with a memorable taste.
- Cauliflower – 500 g.
- Chicken eggs – 1-2 pcs.
- Breadcrumbs – 100 g.
- Vegetable oil – 40 g.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the cauliflower and separate into florets. The pieces turned out to be of different shapes, but that’s okay. Discard the cabbage stalk.
2. Boil water in a saucepan, add a little salt, then put cabbage in it, lowering it carefully so as not to burn yourself. Boil the cabbage for 5 minutes, drain the water.
3. Put the boiled cabbage in a separate bowl and cool slightly.
4. Shake chicken eggs, you can slightly salt.
5. Dip the cauliflower in the egg batter on all sides.
6. Then breaded in breadcrumbs.
Well, when crackers are homemade, they are not very small, like store-bought ones.
7. Pour oil into a frying pan, heat over medium heat, put the cabbage and start frying.
8. After 3-4 minutes, turn each piece over and fry for another couple of minutes until golden brown.
This dish can be served hot immediately after cooking, or cold the next day. A better addition to fried cauliflower is vegetables or fresh herbs.
Enjoy your meal!