Chanterelle salad with Korean carrots is not only bright, but also very tasty. The aroma of this dish will not leave you indifferent. In addition to Korean carrots, add garlic to the salad – it will give a spicy spicy note. If the carrot is already spicy, then adjust the amount of garlic to taste. Housewives often serve Korean carrots to the table as an independent snack, forgetting that it can also be added to a salad as an indispensable product.
Korean carrots can be cooked at home with spices and hot vegetable oil. And you can buy ready-made in the store or on the market. Pickled carrots go well with any food, including meat, mushrooms, and eggs. This recipe uses boiled chicken fillet.
The salad is dressed with mayonnaise and the dish is tasty and nutritious.
- Carrots in Korean – 150 g.
- Chicken fillet – 200 g.
- Hard cheese – 70 g.
- Pickled cucumbers – 80 g.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Mayonnaise – 80 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the chicken fillet, put it in a saucepan with cold water, cook the meat for 25 minutes at a medium boil. Salt the broth. Cool the meat after cooking.
2. Divide the chicken meat into thin fibers or cut into thin strips.
3. Grate hard cheese on a medium grater or cut into thin strips.
4. Pour the grated cheese into a deep bowl and add the pickled Korean carrot.
5. Cut pickled cucumbers into elongated thin strips.
6. Throw chopped cucumbers into the salad – their sourness will complement the dish and give a pleasant aroma.
7. Add also chicken meat.
8. Dress the salad with mayonnaise, lightly salt and pepper. Sauce use any fat content – from 30-60%.
9. Stir and squeeze the garlic through a garlic press. Mix again and you’re d1.
Put the salad in the refrigerator for a short while, then serve to the table in portioned dishes for each.
Enjoy your meal!