Chebureks with cheese is a very satisfying snack that can be prepared quite quickly, since the dough is kneaded as usual, not yeast. Hard cheese for cooking, you can buy the one that you like best. It can be Gouda cheese, Russian, Maasdam and others. The main thing is not to buy a cheese product, otherwise the pasties will not turn out very tasty, and the cheese inside simply will not melt. The dough for chebureks is kneaded in water, however, you can replace it with milk, although this will not particularly affect the taste of the finished crispy yummy.
It is best to serve ready-made chebureks with some hot drinks or with sour cream.
- Water – 0.5 tbsp.
- Hard cheese – 100 g.
- Sugar – 1 pinch.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Flour – 2-2.5 tbsp.
How to cook:
1. Pour water into a bowl, add salt and sugar. Mix everything with a whisk or a regular spoon.
2. Then gradually add the sifted flour.
3. Knead the dough. It will come out a little sticky.
4. Leave it on for 15 minutes. During this time, gluten will form in the dough, and it will become more elastic and not so sticky. Put the finished dough on a silicone mat or table, which must be greased with vegetable oil.
5. Roll out the dough into a sausage. Cut it into equal pieces using a knife or a special plastic dough cutter.
6. Roll each of them very thinly with a rolling pin. The dough should be enlightened.
7. Put hard cheese grated on a coarse grater in the center. You can grate it on a fine grater, it does not really matter.
8. Fold the cake in half. Fasten the edges. You can also press down the edges with a regular fork.
9. Now heat the vegetable oil very well in a pan. Lay out the prepared chebureks. Fry them over moderate heat until nice and golden brown on both sides. In time, frying takes no more than 2-3 minutes.
These are such hearty mouth-watering pasties with cheese!
Enjoy your meal!