Cheesecakes in Kiev differ from the usual ones in that they are prepared with filling. It is she who makes the finished sweetness unique and very original in taste. You should definitely fry cheesecakes in a Teflon-coated pan, so they will have a beautiful and uniform crust on all sides.
Serve them to the table after they have cooled down at least a little. Cheesecakes go well with any hot drinks, so you can safely brew your favorite tea, coffee or cocoa. If you don’t really like drinks, then serve them with sour cream or jam.
- Sweet curd mass with raisins – 300 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Pear or any other jam – 2 tbsp. l.
- Flour – 3-4 tbsp. l.
- Breadcrumbs – 3 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 40-50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Put the curd mass into the container.
If you purchased cottage cheese, then be sure to add sugar and raisins to taste.
2. Beat in the chicken egg.
3. Pour the indicated amount of flour, it should be of the highest grade.
You may need a little more flour or, conversely, less. That is why pour this ingredient gradually.
4. Now mix the curd mass very well with your hands.
5. Form small balls.
6. Flatten each of them with your hand, put the prepared jam in the center. Fasten the edges of the cheesecake and give it a slightly elongated shape. Although you can make cheesecakes and round shapes, this is not important.
7. Now dip each prepared cheesecake with filling in breadcrumbs, pour them onto a flat dish.
8. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. It is advisable to use it without a pronounced smell, so the cheesecakes will come out tastier. Lay out all the cheesecakes neatly.
9. Fry them over medium heat. In time, this procedure takes 2-3 minutes on one side and the same on the other.
Put ready cheesecakes in Kiev on a dish. Serve them to the table. These cheesecakes with a ruddy and fried crust on top and an appetizing filling inside turned out! Be sure to cook them!