Today we are preparing cheesecakes in molds in the oven. They turn out very tasty, airy in texture. Use silicone molds or parchment molds for the bottom. The second option is good for storing cheesecakes, they do not wind up and remain soft for a long time.
- Cottage cheese – 400 g.
- Chicken eggs (small) – 4 pcs.
- Semolina – 8 tbsp. l.
- Wheat flour – 4 tbsp. l.
- Baking soda – 0.5 tsp
- Salt – a little.
- Sugar – 10 tbsp. l.
- Sour cream or thick natural yogurt – 200 ml.
- Vanilla sugar – to taste.
- Stuffing for cheesecakes – to taste.
- Powdered sugar –
How to cook:
1. Prepare the dough for cheesecakes, you will need dry cottage cheese of any fat content.
If the cottage cheese is wet, then simply discard it first on a sieve.
2. Add sugar and 4 small chicken eggs (3 large ones), a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar to your taste to the cottage cheese. Add sour cream or yogurt without flavoring to the total mass.
3. Add semolina to the curd dough and mix everything with a spoon.
4. Let the curd dough stand for 15 minutes, during which time the semolina will swell a little and the mass will become denser.
5. Add wheat flour and baking soda (2 tsp baking powder) to the curd dough. Now you can add a filler to the dough to taste, which will make the cheesecakes even tastier. Today we have crushed white chocolate. You can use raisins, dried cherries or candied fruits.
6. Insert paper forms into a special form with recesses or, as in my case, into silicone ones. Half fill the forms with curd dough and send them to a hot oven with a temperature of 180 degrees.
7. Cheesecakes are baked for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. They can be sprinkled with powdered sugar on top.
Store such cheesecakes in paper forms so that they do not dry out and remain soft inside. They can be served for breakfast or taken as a snack with you on your way to school for your child.