Cottage cheese pancakes with orange zest and pineapple can be easily cooked at home in the oven. In this case, they become useful. If you use cottage cheese with a low percentage of fat content, then they are also suitable as a dessert on a diet.
Cottage cheese pancakes with pineapple are very tender and satisfying. The cooking process is very simple and does not take much time. Most of the time, you will be able to do other things while the cheesecakes are cooked in the oven.
- Cottage cheese – 500 g.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Kefir 2.6% fat – 50 ml.
- Sugar sand – 0.5 tbsp.
- Potato starch – 2 tbsp. l.
- Wheat flour – 4 tbsp. l.
- Orange peel – 1 pc.
- Canned pineapples – 100-200 g.
- Chocolate topping and powdered sugar for decoration.
How to cook:
1. Transfer the cottage cheese to a convenient container in which you will prepare the “dough” for cheesecakes.
2. Pour in kefir. You can replace it with yogurt, sourdough, if there is no kefir.
3. Crack the chicken eggs into a bowl.
4. Now with the help of a blender you need to turn all the ingredients into a homogeneous mass. It is desirable that there are no large lumps. If small crumbs remain, no big deal.
5. Pour sugar into the prepared mass.
6. Add potato starch and stir.
7. Wash the orange and grate its skin on a fine grater. Transfer the finished zest to a bowl with curd mass.
8. Add canned pineapples.
9. Stir and add wheat flour.
10. Now mix the mass until smooth so that the flour is evenly distributed.
11. Make balls out of the curd mass.
If the mass sticks to the hands, then the hands should be well wetted with water.
Roll the blanks in flour.
12. And lay them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Flatten the balls slightly.
13. Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake at 170 degrees. When 20 minutes have passed, the cheesecakes need to be turned over to the other side.
Enjoy your meal!